Thursday, March 3, 2011

Food & Entertainment

Sun Sui Wah Restaurant, Vancouver - I was taken to this restaurant by my friend May for my Birthday dinner and the two of us had the following dishes, poached live prawns, roasted squab, crab claw ball, peppery salt Dungeness crab,and scallops with vegetables. The food was very good, the live prawns were very fresh and it was very sweet tasting but it was on the expensive side. Crabs were good just a bit overcooked as the meat was stuck onto the shell but very tasty and good. The scallops were quite big in size and they do give quite a good portion with the vegetables. And of course roated squab was really good, this restaurant is famous for this item and I have to agree they make the best roasted squab. If you don't mind paying for the price this is a nice restaurant to dine in, service was good, they were constantly changing our plates, I was at a point were I want to tell them let me finish with my piece of crab before you change my plate, I think they change our plate more than 10 times during our dinner.





No comments:

Post a Comment